POWEROCKS ROSE STONE USER MANUAL - HOW TO USE YOUR PORTABLE POWER BANK
Input 5V / 1A (max)
Output USB: 5V/2.1A (10 watts), 2 x USB ports
Color Pink, Blue, Purple, Silver
Dimension 102 * 25.4 * 42.4 mm
Net weight 200g
Certification、 CE. FCC, RoHS, UL
Included Instructions, Micro-USB CableCompatibility Compatible with smartphones, iPhones, tablets, including the iPad, iPods, Bluetooth devices, GPS, GoPro cameras, and many more 5v devices
Charging up your Rose Stone Portable Power Bank
Charge your Rose Stone using the included micro-USB cable or any good quality charging micro-USB cable or charger (see “Charging Times” below)
- The red light on the Rose Stone indicates it is charging.
- When 4 lights show blue, with no red light, the unit is fully charged.
Charging your device with the Rose Stone Portable Power Bank
- Plug your device or devices into the Rose Stone using your device’s USB cable.
- If two devices are plugged in, each will get a 1A charge. One device will receive a 2.1A charge, which is good for iPads.
- Press the button on the Rose Stone to begin the charge. This button is on the end opposite to the USB port.
- Disconnect your device after receiving the charge you need.
- Recharge your Rose Stone at your first convenience. (see Notes & Usage tips below)
Charge Light Indicator – ***Press the button to activate (found on the end opposite to the USB port)
- 4 lights 75-100% charged
- 3 lights 50-75% charged
- 2 lights 25-50% charged
- 1 light 1-25% charged
Charge-Up Times for Your Powerocks Portable Power Bank
The times needed to fill your Powerocks Rose Stone Portable Power Bank with power differ, depending on your power source.. Beginning with an empty power bank, you can expect the following charge times;
- Computer USB port – 12 hours
- USB Outlet (1A) plugged into the wall – 6 hours
Notes & Usage Tips
- To charge a full size iPad, do not have a device plugged into the 2nd port or there won’t be enough power to charge the iPad
A stored, charged Powerock will lose its charge at a rate of 8% a month. This rate goes up in warmer environments, and down in cooler environments. Emergency kit builders are encouraged to use larger capacities, store in cool areas, and recharge every 4 months.
- Powerocks portable power banks get warm during use and charging. This is normal.
- Extend the life of your Powerock by recharging it before it is fully drained of power.
- 2 USB ports can charge 2 devices at once
- 10 watt output charges both phones and full size tablets like the iPad
- Button activated battery status indicator
- CE, UL, FCC, and RoHS approved